Acceptable Personal Information on the Website
If you choose to contact us through our Contact Us box on this website we ask that as a first step you only provide information such as your email address, name and phone number. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Date of Birth, Driver's License, Bank Information, Credit Card No., Financial Information or other sensitive information). If you submit any sensitive information on the website you do so at your own risk and Franco Chambers will not be liable or responsible for the consequences of your action.
Web Server Logs
For our records Franco Chambers may choose to monitor and track information about your visits to our site and save them electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Internet Protocol Address
- Town/city, county/state, country/region from which you access the site
- Date and time of your visit
- The number of links you clicked within our site
This information will help us to better administer the website and its usage and also protect the site and it's contents from inappropriate users and enhance the experience of our users.
Personal Information Protection
Access to your information
Franco Chambers guarantees that it will not release your personal information to any unaffiliated party except as follows:
- If we are unable at any time to provide the services that you need but are aware of an unaffiliated attorney or firm that can assist you we may refer you but only share your information after you have provided written authorization for us so to do with that party or firm.
- This is a legal requirement by law in matters of public safety or policy.
Please note that you are free to discontinue communication with Franco Chambers or change personal information at anytime. This may be facilitated by telephone, Contact Us box, email or traditional mail.